torsdag den 3. april 2014

1 day until we are leaving!

Hey Everyone!

So, tomorrow is the day! We are leaving my school at 05:45 in the morning, and then we will be on our way to America and i am SO excited!!!
Right now i am in school, and i can not wait to go home and pack the last of my stuff. I have got my dollars, my pass port and then i will have to charge my camera, so i will have some photos i can look back at - and to post!
But i will of course write an update "tomorrow", before i go to bed. When we arrive in San Francisco it will be around 00:35 in the morning here in Denmark, it is weird to think about.
I will see when i get time to write... it depends on my amount of energi, but i will be sure to write at least how the trip went!

- Cecilie

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar